Includes x 2 Mud Munchers and a set of gloves and also a storage bag ans they will get mucky
The storey behind this product began last year, we got stuck in a few boggy festival field and on the ice. We decided to get some snow chains to help get our useless front wheel drive van out of the mud and snow. As winter arrived we took a trip out and got caught in a snow storm. We spent half an hour in the freezing cold trying to fit our snow chains only to find after 200 yards they had fallen off and damaged our vans lovey wheels.. and that's when the idea came to us.
Made from super strong rubber with a thick Hook and Loop Strap.
They take minutes to put on and could save you hours messing about with chains or waiting for a recovery or tractor to pull you out.
They will fit on almost any type of wheel (wheel trims may have to be removed)
- They are ideal for cars pulling caravans or trailors
- They wont take up any room and can be kept in the vehicle at all times
- Free gloves and storage bag for to prevent mess
- They have been tested here in the UK on vans, cars and 4x4's
- They will NOT damage your wheels
- They can be used time and time again
- They are really quick and easy to put on, getting you unstuck in no time
- For those who love camping and festivals they will work in muddy fields
- They also work in sand and snow
- No waiting for recovery vehicles
There is nothing worse then getting stuck, they are well worth the money. Just think £40 to get you out of the mud in minutes time and time again.
If you use your vehicle in four wheel drive you will need to buy to sets